Songrite Global Copyright Services
We deal exclusively with the copyrights of songs, music and lyrics:
Our registration service extends to, and encompasses the works of authors, songwriters and composers (anywhere in the world) who wish to register the copyrights of their works and thus establish a record of copyright ownership.
The Company's service is as a credible independent witness with total and complete autonomy and is intended to aid the verification of rightful copyright ownership.
Each registered piece of work or composition is entered onto our Copyright Registration Database and the author/s /copyright owners are then issued with an English Copyright Certificate © which includes all the registered details of their work plus a Song Composite documents which comprehensively includes all relevant details of the registered works.
The Songrite Global Copyright Office allows copyright owners to deposit copies of their work as legal evidence, and helps prove copyright ownership in case of infringement, plagiarism or other copyright disputes. We maintain a high standard of security for all submitted works and constantly update our database of registered works.
Our contract with you
Our clients are given a ten-year contract for each individual composition or piece of work they register with Global ©. The contract commences from the date as stated on the issued copyright certificate.
Upon receipt of your work, we make a duplicate copy. We place a single copy of your work in our secure archives and retain the duplicate copy at a separate secure location.
We then issue you with an "Official Songrite Copyright Certificate ©" naming, author/s, the title of the composition and the date and time the work was registered with Songrite Copyright Office. Your details are then recorded separately on our Copyright Registration Database, naming the author/s, the composition and the date registered.
Each copyright certificate is valid for life of the author plus 50 years. Each storage contract is a guarantee for ten years safe storage of the registered works and Songrite Copyright Office © will honour this commitment
Each individual copyright registered work is stored in our secure archives for a minimum of ten years from the date of registration and is endorsed by a Ten Year "Authors Safe Keeping" contract. we issue to all copyright claimants who register works with Songrite Copyright Office. The contract commences from the date as stated on the issued copyright certificate.
What happens when you submit your work?
The submitted work is date stamped upon receipt.
- A reviewer checks to ensure your work is complete in its content and the registration form details are checked for accuracy.
- If necessary, the reviewer may suggest changes are made to comply with copyright regulations...
- You are contacted via email and advised on the information collated on the submitted work.
You pay the required registration fee when you agree and are completely satisfied with the details as presented to you.
- The work is then processed and allocated a unique identification number
- A duplicate copy of the submitted work is made...
- The original work is deposited in our secure archives...
- The duplicate copy is transferred to a separate secure location....
- A personal folder is prepared and all details are recorded... All registered work is added to your unique folder which was allocated to you upon becoming a member...
- All information pertaining to the submitted work is recorded and entered into a computerized databank...
- A copyright registration certificate plus a song composite document plus a ten year guaranteed storage contract is issued...
All registered works receive a numbered Registration Certificate plus a comprehensive Song Composite Document and a Ten-Year Safe Storage Contract for the submitted works.
Safeguarding Personal Information:
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do not share, sell or exchange names email addresses or any other personally identifying information about our members or clients to any other organisation or agency.
The information that you disclose to Global Copyright Registration Office as a member or a postal client, is stored on our servers in a password-protected, personal account. To ensure maximum security, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and data encryption software, to provide secure communication over the Internet. The SSL is engaged during any interaction in which you enter personal information. All information is stored behind a secure computer firewall, a barrier that prevents outsiders from accessing our servers.